Clean Cooking Alliance (CCA) cooperates with a global network of partners to build an industry making clean cooking accessible to the 2,4 billion people living without it, every day. Norad is considering continuing to provide support to CCA but wishes to conduct a review of the current funding before deciding on further support. The main purpose of the review is to get an external assessment of CCA’s performance in administration of the Norwegian funding over the last three years. The review will assess the results achieved, and whether CCA has reached the immediate goals set for the Norwegian funding to CCA. The development effectiveness of the Norwegian support to CCA will be evaluated and rated based on the OECD-DAC criteria. The review will also provide evidence-based information on results and present lessons learned.
- Develop a mission preparation note containing information regarding the team who will conduct the review, the approach towards the data collection, and a plan for conducting field missions
- Participate in the Clean Cooking Alliance forum in Accra, Ghana
- Conduct field missions to Ghana, Nepal and Kenya to meet with stakeholders and conduct interviews
- Carry out a comprehensive literature review simultaneously to collect data to feed into the questions in the interviews
- Participate in debriefing meetings with the Client and stakeholders to share lessons
- Develop a draft evaluation report based on the OECD-DAC criteria, collect comments from stakeholders and incorporate them in the final version of the report