• Highly experienced instructors within all energy-related disciplines
• Training course and curriculum development, implementation and examination on an academic level
• Organization of workshops, study tours, networking events and seminars
DEM offers a range of services that covers the full project cycle of implementation of energy efficiency measures in buildings which includes the initial screening activity, Investment Grade Energy Audit (IGA), Design & Engineering works, arranging and providing financing, procurement works, installation of high efficiency equipment and commissioning of the energy efficiency measures and monitoring throughout the contract period as a part of our turnkey services.
Learn about our ESCO company, Danish Energy Efficiency Partners (DEEP), here.
Financing and Investment
We perform cost-benefit analysis of potential investments, outlining environmental and climate benefits, develop investment proposals and program designs for implementation of energy efficiency investment opportunities, covering among others, organizational arrangements, financial and other implementation capacities, delivery models, options for financing, gender mainstreaming, citizen engagement, etc.
Monitoring & Evaluation
DEM thrives to ensure objective data collection and analysis within the following genres:
• Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) frameworks for results-based financing
• Monitoring energy efficiency measures (e.g. energy savings vs. activity levels)
• Installation of energy monitoring technology (CTS) to measure indoor climate and energy savings
• Performing project evaluations and ad-hoc studies for knowledge sharing
Policy and Regulation
Program identification and formulation
Our program identification and formulation services range from conducting situational analysis of environmental, social and economic sustainability issues, strategic orientations considering political frameworks and ownership, identification of priority interventions and priority areas, key stakeholders and ongoing project mapping, to developing first proposals for possible actions, identification of partners, implementation models, governance and steering, to the formulation of draft Action Documents for new actions.
We provide detailed analysis of current trends, forecasting of future demand patterns, identification of policy options for the specific context, and recommendations for reforms, based on a thorough understanding of global best practice and supplemented by quantitative analysis that makes use of tested, multi-faceted databases and energy modelling tools. Our studies aim to ensure feasibility of a project for our clients before investing, and help making informed decisions contributing to a successful project, from a technical, economic, legal and environmental perspective.
• Make contributions toward global sustainability tangible for employees and stakeholders
• Measure sustainable impact easily over time
• Identify current and future business opportunities
• Maintain visibility for sustainability internally and in the wider community
• Generate key performance metrics that can complement official data and statistics