Global Goals for Sustainability Management
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – also known as the Global Goals – have created a new platform and framework for working with sustainability. These Global Goals prioritize and place focus on environmental, social and economic sustainability. They are a driving force opening-up new business opportunities by enabling organizations to meet the growing sustainability demand of consumers and our planet.
Sustainability is our key competence based on more than 20 years of experience with monitoring and evaluation.
We assist both public and private organizations in linking to, measuring and communicating their efforts and contributions in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We have developed a model that enables organizations to link these Global Goals to key services and strategy in a holistic way. This model enables an organization to:
- Make contributions toward global sustainability tangible for employees and stakeholders
- Measure sustainable impact easily over time
- Identify current and future business opportunities
- Maintain visibility for sustainability internally and in the wider community
- Generate key performance metrics that can complement official data and statistics
We evaluate which new business opportunities the Global Goals create for your organization, as well as the competition risks that are connected to not acting on the Global Goals. Understanding these issues is essential in a market where increasingly bigger demands are being placed on organizations to contribute to the global sustainability agenda.
- SDG Business Strategy – providing the means to steer in a more sustainable direction
- SDG Materiality Screening/ Assessment – mapping key Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and targets
- SDG SMART Indicator (KPI) Identification – for simple, consistent measurement and reporting
- SDG Impact Tracking Cases/ Reports – providing visual representation of sustainable impact
- SDG Measurement System – a web-based system for tracking and reporting sustainable impact
- SDG Workshops – training, education and hands-on case development