- Market Areas: Monitoring & Evaluation
We are one of the world’s leading providers of Monitoring and Evaluation services for development aid.
Over the past 20 years, we have monitored and evaluated more than 2,000 international development projects in all sectors and on all continents – Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America.
Monitoring & Evaluation clients
The development projects and programs have been designed and implemented for a variety of governmental institutions, non-governmental institutions, international agencies and private sector clients, including:
- APEC (Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation);
- Australian Greenhouse Office;
- Danish International Development Assistance DANIDA (Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and DANCED (Danish Cooperation for Environment and Development);
- EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development);
- European Commission;
- IEA (International Energy Agency);
- IFC (International Finance Corporation);
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs for Finland (MFA), the Nordic Development Fund;
- (NDF), the Department for International Development (DfID), and the Austrian Development Agency (ADA);
- REEEP (Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership);
- UNDP (United Nations Development Programme);
- USAID (United States Agency for International Development);
- World Bank and many others.
- services: Monitoring & Evaluation